ARE YOU A SECURITY OFFICER WITHIN A COMPANY, BUT DOES NOT YET HAVE YOUR PSRA LICENSE? MICAD LIMITED CAN HELP!
Experienced officers may now sit our assessment quiz from anywhere and print certificate directly from anywhere or walk-in.
MICAD LIMITED is doing it big and making certification even easier for all experienced security officers Islandwide and those working overseas. Make it happen today, get properly certified from our website without even coming to the Academy in St. Ann, and go sort out your very own PSRA License.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: This product is available ONLY to experienced officers who are working in a security company at present but needs the license to register or renew their PRSA License.
You may also easily verify us by calling the PSRA at (876) 967-2522 (-6) and ask about Alexander Lammie, who is the certifying officer here at MICAD LIMITED.
The following are guidelines explaining how our Same Day Security Certificate Assessment Service works:
STEP 1. Apply here for your application to be reviewed by an admin.
STEP 2. Pay your fee of $10,000 in-office or even through the bank. Banking information is as follows:
MICAD LIMITED BANKING INFORMATION:
BANK SCOTIA BANK
ACCOUNT # 410460
HOLDER ALEXANDER C. LAMMIE
STEP 3. Sit the assessment quiz and pass at 60% or over to qualify. (Retakes are available however are never used or needed by the experienced officers we have tested)
STEP 4. Receive your PSRA-READY, fully legitimate certificate one the Same Day (immediately) by printing directly from your MICAD LIMITED account (anywhere in the Island or world) or by coming in for pick-up.
We stress the use of formal wear for Males and Females whenever coming in for assessment and pick-up.
PSRA REQUIREMENTS WHEN GOING IN FOR LICENSE:
Security Guards (etc) Under the PSRA Act
1. Form (2) completed and signed by each applicant.
2. Birth Certificate (Certified Copy).
3. Tax Payer Registration Number.
4. National Insurance Registration Card (NIS).
5. Either a Driver’s Licence, Elector Registration Identification Card or Valid Passport.
6. A Finger-print Report from the Criminal Records Office.
7. Marriage Certificate (Certified Copy) where the applicant is a married woman and is using her married name.
8. Two (2) Certified Passport size photographs of the applicant in civilian clothes (as stated on Form 2) certified by Referees (and no more than six (6) months old).
9. Two References as set out on form 2
10. Interview by Private Security Regulation Authority Officer. Applicants should sign the Application Form (Form 2) in the presence of the Private Security Regulation Authority Officer who is conducting the Interview.
11. Payment of Prescribed Fee. ($1,200.00) One Thousand Two Hundred Dollars for unarmed. ($2,500) Two Thousand Five Hundred for Armed persons etc.
All Security Personnel and Directors of the company should be fingerprinted. Finger-print receipts may be purchased at any Inland Revenue Department cost, $3,000.00, $6,000.00 and $8,000.00
Receipts should be attached to the finger-print cards and submitted to the Criminal Records Office, C.I.B. Headquarters, 34 Duke Street or to the following Police Stations Summit in St. James, May Pen in Clarendon and Pompano Bay in St. Mary for the finger-print search to be done.
For the Interview:
All individuals must be interviewed by the Private Security Regulation Authority staff.
*Please note that the Registration Card provided by the Authority must be signed by the security guards and kept on his or her person at all times while he or she is on duty. Where a Police Officer is used as a referee, the Police Officer must be a Gazetted Officer of or above the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police
We reserve the right to revoke or deny certification to anyone who is deemed not fit or ready for the Security Industry or that refuses to meet the minimum requirement to enter the Security Industry. Such persons (if they have already paid) will be refunded the full paid amount.